I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

Good but...Dude what's with all the panty shots and boobs bouncing everywhere?? It's way too distracting.

Moisture Care Moisture Care

Funny!

Very well animated and entertaining. I just hope it wasn't based on a personal experience XD

coughing-dog responds:

Uh... no... of course not...

CopsOnFireWithErections CopsOnFireWithErections

...what?

What did I just watch?? I'm so confused now I don't even know anymore XD Crazy man...even more than usual...go...good job o_o''

Simple Coloring in Flash Simple Coloring in Flash

Link in the description?

Where is it? Nice technique, by the way. However, your animation lacked fluidity at some points and the song is...a bit wierd XD but it made me smile.

Welcome To Gameshop Welcome To Gameshop

I totally agree...

...especially about the butt fucking. Can't wait for your feature!

Jonnyethco responds:

I can't wait to show it to you. We have a trailer over on youtube. Do a search for "Toonstone"

Zelda Uncut- Preview Zelda Uncut- Preview

not bad at all!

...and better than most stuff on newgrounds animation wise. However, you need to work a bit more on timing and rythm to make this completely perfect. Good luck to you and don't give up!

I can't fap to this... I can't fap to this...

The video the're watching

I want to watch it so much XD

Green riding hood Green riding hood

Very creative!

I thought the concept was such a good idea! You did well animating it too! The only concern I have is the wolf's clothing...it's a super simple white dress: you could have gone for something a bit more stylish but still simple enough to animate. It feels a bit too simple compared to the rest. Other than that, you did a fantastic job, well done!^_^

You are a pirate!!! You are a pirate!!!

Very good!

It's always fun to see something that's well animated and fun. You animate well, the only issue I have is that your movements lack exageration, making them too subtle. They could be more interesting with some exageration, especially if it's meant to be fun. For instance, when they are drinking beer and singing, if they moved a little more, the whole toon would be more dynamic.
P.S: Congrats for your first frontpage! :)

Steinberg responds:

Yeah, I guess I could make it more fluid and cartoony, but I'm new to frame by frame so that kinda ruins everything. I will keep that in mind. There's always next time!
Thanks!

FAUX - trailer FAUX - trailer

Lacks animation but looks good

There's not enough animation so it looks a bit cheap by moments. Art is stunning though and it looks interesting.